Monday, April 2, 2007

Pork Chop/Stuffing Bake

Pork Chop/stuffing bake
- Misty Delgado
This is a recipe from my cousin that I got for my wedding shower…

4-5 boneless pork chops
1 box pork stuffing
1 cup Diced carrots, celery or onion (you can use any veggies, mix all 3 or eliminate this step)
1 can cream of _______ soup (I use whatever I have on hand)
1/3 cup of milk

In a pan prepare stuffing by directions on box (I add diced veggies to water for the stuffing to sneak some extra into my kids’ diet). In a large skillet brown the outsides of pork chops (about 5 min’s total). Remove them from skillet and place into bottom of a 9x13 pan. Take a big spoonful of stuffing and place one on each pork chop. Mix together can of cream soup and milk. Pour the milk mixture over top of stuffing mounds. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 350 degrees for about an hour, longer if the pork chops are thick.

No comments: